Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Monday, September 10, 2012

Confession Time

I bet you are wondering why I have not posted a blog in a while.

Well, the thing is I am in college right now. I also have a very heavy course load.

I am a journalism student, and I am taking an upper level class known as Reporting. In Reporting, I have to submit an actual news story once a week for a grade. This means I have to look for leads, get interviews, do research and write up a well supported article in seven days.

I am also in Fact Finding, which requires me to go out and obtain public records from courthouses, police stations, etc.

And I have daily German classes. And I'm in a band. And I have a weekly comic strip for my college's paper.

So I have not abandoned you! I am just really bogged down right now, and I don't have much time to do RPG things. I am barely running my own campaign, and I hardly get time to think up adventures, let alone updates about Pulpwood! or supplements for B&T.

So I'm sorry, but I hope you stick around, as posts will continue and be updated more as I obtain more time.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Your time management skills are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email for you.

    Anyway it sounds like you might not have time for this, but if you do...

    A while ago I put out an ebook of my writing, called The New Death and others. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story The Mirrors of Tuzun Thune and HP Lovecraft's Under the Pyramids.

    I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog (either a normal book review, or a review of its suitability as gaming inspiration).

    If so, please email me: news@apolitical.info. Let me know what file format is easiest for you, and I'll send you a free copy.

    You can download a sample from Smashwords:

    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

    I'll also link to your review from my blog.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete