Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why I've Been Gone

Hello readers! Long time, no update. As you can plainly see, I haven't written anything in a while for this ol' blog. Reason being is that I have been sick with a pretty bad case of mono. So much so, I had to drop out of summer courses at my college. Bummer.

Good news is I am on the upswing. For now, I'm just dealing with extreme fatigue and the unfortunate discovery of a penicillin allergy (very itchy). I also have a new computer I will be transferring stuff over to once I get back to school.

Currently, I am working on the monsters and planar descriptions for that planar supplement I've been working on. I have the Lawful Good plane basically all done, and I have loads of ideas for the Neutral Evil, True Neutral and Chaotic Neutral/Elemental planes. True Neutral will be the Veil of Darkness, which is a cool Lovecraftian realm where the Old Onestry to keep some sort of balance in the universe.

The Lawful Good plane is looking very cool so far. I got a good thing going between the plane's major inhabitants, which are the Archons and the Couatl. Everything is also is not as it seems, as sometimes supreme law can leave some in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I hope you haven't totally stopped doing stuff for Other Dust.

    ReplyDelete