Limitless Worlds

Limitless Worlds

Friday, October 23, 2015

Transhuman Sphere - Some More Info and a Question

Work putters away slowly on Transhuman Sphere (formerly called Transhuman Future), which is my supplement for Mutant Future. I finished my first draft of the intro and character creation chapters, and up next is all about body swapping (called translating in this game), as well as some other fun things like forking.

I do have a question for you readers out there. I haven't decided yet, but how would you feel about short, chapter opening fiction pieces? For example, the chapter on Evolution (the process of digitizing your mind), could open with a prose piece about someone becoming evolved. Likewise, the gear chapter could include a piece about a battle. I wouldn't make them long, maybe a couple of paragraphs/a page each, but I think it could be interesting.

Leave your thoughts below, and I hope to give you more info soon

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to be a downer, but I generally skip those short fiction pieces and rarely if ever go back to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's not a downer at all, I posed the question for a reason

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I often skip fiction pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any progress on Transhuman Space? Or are you too busy with Zweihänder?

    ReplyDelete